If you desire to test fit and functionality of a part prior to production, we are equipped to design and produce prototype parts. Durable, fully-functional plastic parts are built by importing any 3D file to our FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printer. The part is printed by layering plastic and supporting material. Our printer has a 10” x 10” x 12” (XYZ) build envelope and can hold a ± .0095” tolerance.
- Material Inventory includes most engineering materials
- Experienced with parts designed to be cast, forged, stamped, and injection molded
- Complex surface geometries and shapes
- Prototype and Low-Volume Production of 1-1000 pcs
- Fast Delivery typically 3-10 days
Our path to production machining began with offering and machining prototype parts and interim production for our customers. We machine prototypes using the same methods and machines as an actual production order.
Initially we review all part features and requirements then offer cost saving ideas whenever possible. We utilize temporary or expendable tooling if required, or build tooling that can be later utilized for production.
We can also assist you in the design of the prototype parts, by following a print and process review of your requirements to simplify manufacturing the part and future production.