Wauseon Machine & Manufacturing, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading FANUC robotics systems integrator and has immediate openings for an exciting and challenging career opportunity for a Robot Programmer at our Standard & Custom Machinery build facility located in Wauseon, OH as well as our Dayton, OH Sales & Engineering office.
We are seeking a candidate with the necessary applicable experience and a track record of growth and success. This person will perform robotic motion and logic programming for FANUC robot systems to serve our automotive, defense, aerospace, medical, and consumer goods manufacturing industries. He/she will report to our Controls Engineering Manager or Electrical Group Leader. Preference is for those with experience in programming FANUC robotics.
Wauseon Machine & Manufacturing is a diversified and growing custom automation and robotic systems integrator with a 33-year track record of success with offices located in Wauseon, OH and Dayton, OH.
- This Robot Programmer position develops the motion programs within the robot including automatic operation, Manual Operations, and Homing/Fault Recovery.
- Develop the logic within the robot to communicate faults and handshake with auxiliary equipment in the cell.
- Integrate into the safety circuits/controller of the other parts of the cell using DCS and Safety I/O.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and startup support of custom machinery and automation. Travel will be minimal (i.e., 10-15%) as Wauseon Machine places a high emphasis on work/home-life balance.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of robotic systems and their applications 4+ years related robot programming experience or training.
- Prior experience with PLC & HMI programming, creating schematics using Autocad Electrical, safety circuits, vision systems, conveyor systems, assembly systems, and fluid power is highly desirable.
- We are undergoing moderate growth. Core work hours will be 45 hours per week, and 50-55 hours for projects during peak work load.
We offer excellent compensation with benefits to include medical, dental, employer-funded 401(k) and much more! You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing (email@example.com), or mailing your resume to:
Attention: Crystal Escalera
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Ave.
Wauseon, Ohio 43567