CNC Machine Operator
Wauseon Machine is hiring machine operators with on-site training for our 2nd shift. We offer great benefits, an air-conditioned environment, and opportunities for career advancement. Starting wage for our 2nd shift is $14.00 per/ hour with a $3.00 off-shift premium.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
• Operate Lathes and / or Mills as necessary to produce the required number of correct parts in a timely manner according to process documentation. This may include operating multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
• Perform 1st piece, in process and mid-piece inspection using micrometers, calipers, comparators, various gauges and CMM equipment according to process documentation.
• Diagnose and correct equipment or tool issues.
• Perform de-burr or rework of work in-process.
• Make recommendations to optimize and improve assigned processes.
• Maintain work station to a clean and organized manner.
• Perform all work to company safety standards.
• Neatly and accurately complete all required paper work.
• Be to work on time with minimal attendance issues.
• Solid track record of employment success.
• Ability to use common measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, gauges (pin, thread, indicator, height).
• Ability to perform basic shop math functions.
• Ability to prioritize within any job assignment.
• Ability to self-manage with minimal supervision.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds.
We offer excellent compensation with benefits to include medical, dental, employer-funded 401(k) and much more! You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing (email@example.com), or mailing your resume to:
Attention: Crystal Escalera
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Ave.
Wauseon, Ohio 43567